


Oh well I know I shouldn't complain, others have it far worse than I do... but I am having some issues with how I look and feel etc.
Today I feel ugly as hell, don't know why, it just came randomly and it's messing with my head. I know it's just headghosts but still...how do you turn off a feeling?
Well me and my roomies had a LONG discussion yesterday and I think it went pretty well, I just have to make sure that they don't ever take me for granted ever again. I know I can be too nice and well ya.
I found some old pictures of me from the 7th of November of last year.. just wow, what a difference, I will post them here.
But back to the strange feelings, yesterday it was fine, and it's been fine for about a week, with ups and downs ofc...
But since I lost 46 kg I keep doubting myself that I look good, just because I don't know why..and plus I still have the fat girl mentality..which sucks royally, but that is something that happens I guess.
I'll write later...
// Lisah
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar