
The time when I am most alive... I know such a nightperson huh??
But I am feeling better, have desided what I need to do :D Not saying just yet but ...I will try to draw inspiration from the web and such :D
Other than that..hmmm... what is it about men and being cowards?? I mean I am a girl that has a hard time expressing problems and stuff but other than that I can apparently go on for hours :D I think it might be a good thing, but I do know when to shut up and listen.
What I have noticed now that I have lost all the weight, is that most ppl and guys in general have a tendency of viewing me as brainless...I wonder why that is, since I have very sound thoughts and ideas, and I study personal development and psychology...But it's probably like a wise woman said...most men follow the thing that has the most blood, you guys that read this can take it however you'd like.
I have had a few songs stuck on my brain, but I keep listening to them to get rid of them :D I wonder where they are coming from?!
And I have found a "rolemodel" and for some reason it's Jessica Rabbit, true she is a cartoon but she has such poise and confidence :D
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar