fredag 6 november 2009

Friday 2AM

Just realized that I should go to bed, but I'm not tired and that sucks, but I am getting up early tomorrow and going to my dad. After that I am going to Borås to pick up pellets and a friend... and then I will be going into Vårgårda 2 times more I think...but I'm not certain yet.
We are having a Themeparty in the house again... this time it's pyjamaparty :P
And for those who knows our parties, everyone will be in their underwear by the end of the night...well depending on temperature :)
I hope there will be picture, now that would be fun :D
So I'll be totally gone from the computor all weekend I think, but I don't know yet. It all depends on different things.
Hopefully I'll get my laptop back soon, since it got fried again I really don't know.
But I belive that I will get it, sooner or later :D
I have really gotten into the whole thing with The secret again, trying to release my fears now so I will allow things into my life, I definatly deserve it.
Other than that, not much is going on this weekend that I know of...but that can change, I know that :D
I have to go to bed now, sleep well all :)

1 kommentar:

  1. Have a wonderful day my friend and i hope your dad and you have a good time.
    Hug from Constantin

    SvaraRadera