Well today has been a long but very productive day, i have been to my meeting that I always have on mondays and then I went to pick the boys up. Drove them to Vårgårda and then home again.
Then I went to an interview in Sävedalen and it went totally okey, now I just have to figure out if that is what I wanna work with. Me as a salesperson for fireprotection products? well I'll find out.
After that I went to take a cat to the vet...and back again, it's like I keep saying, I have more to do when I don't work than when I do work...wierd huh?
But it's been a good day all and all.
Soon I'm going to bed I am really tired...but first I should probably eat something... just realized that I haven't eaten that much today...oops
// Lisah
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar