onsdag 10 februari 2010

Alot of things going on

Well I got the apartment :D yeay for me, so I will be moving in 3 weeks. My boyfriend is very happy about this too, which you probably can imagine.
Right now I'm staying at "big moma's" house for the duration, she was unfortunatly diagnosed with diabetes a week back so I am taking care of her, just in case her sugar goes too low, I know how to handle it since my father has the same diagnosis.
Other than that nothing much is going on, I'm trying to figure out who can help me with the move, I am up to about 3 ppl including me, but I need more, I might get a few more but I'll see.
I also need a few more boxes, which are hard to find unfortunatly.
Well I have to go now
/ Lisah

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar