Today it's tuesday and we have basically nothing planned, so I think I will be cleaning or something, I also have some ideas of what to draw, but I need to make my space so...
I really want to get into the whole tattoostate again, it's soo much fun.
I wonder if I should try to work out today to, and ofc there will be a bath as a reward :D
I love the bathtub, can anyone tell?
Right now I have pains in my muscles since I carried stuff yesterday, but that's okey, I feel like I've worked out, so now I just need to get over it.
I thought that I should go to the Rec-center to go to the solarium :D maybe walk there, it's not that far, but it is cold.
Other than that...I'll figure it out. I really wanna watch Paranormal Activity today, I've heard it's good.
Well got to go now..but I'll try to write later
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar