söndag 1 november 2009

At "moms"

Just got here, and we have eaten, sausage with macaroni... very simple but satisfying :D
Other than that, I have my stuff with me, going home for a while tomorrow just to get some more stuff, I have pants that needs to be taken in and some other stuff that need to get washed, and maybe changed. I need to keep my style up :D
I also brought my pad and pens with me so I can draw, I have a few tattoo's on backlog at the moment so I need to start sketching them up
But here I will have my own computor so I only need a mouse and headphones and that's it.
I will also take more pictures tomorrow or later on this week cause I need them...so it might be good if I take the cord with me...
WEll I have to get up early tomorrow to go to town... so night night all
XOXO
Lisah

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar