It's now 1,30 am and I'm still awake, I really shouldn't be cuz I have been up for about 20 hours now.. oh well shit happens and I'm getting used to it... have my periods of insomnia. Well what have I been doing today, welll I was out driving, I was getting my computor (laptop) but it got fried again...unfortunatly, don't really know why but it can have something to do with the fact that lightening struck it a few months ago...and the facts that the cats threw it onto the floor.
Other than that I have been cleaning the kitchen and thinking alot about my current situation, nothing I'm going to get into here but still.
I am worried about my oldest cat, he has been loosing rank in the pack, the others have started to regect him and that's never a good sign.
I have also been working out a bit... need to get into that again... it's boring but worth while when I get started...I know this but it's still boring as all hell, since I don't go to a gym.
And then we have this weekend... going to my dads on friday, and then theres a party at the house...hungover saturday and relaxing on sunday... well we'll see how it goes.
Trying to find some good movies for next friday too...so everything is piling up unfortunatly.
well well, I really should try to sleep for a while, I probably need it.
Have fun all
You need some sleep yes but i now you....you sleep not so mutch.
SvaraRaderaI have slepp tight and i have nothing on my "plan" today.One day i have a plan and this day are on saterday.I´m going to Vänersborg and ther i have to be alert.Ther is a big meeting for us how are Communalwathcher.I´m are not so good at this to whrit in english but i do my best.You sad to me you can learn me more...i be glad for that.See you soon...Hug "Her" from me,hihihihi.And a big hug to you to.
From Constantin