fredag 7 september 2012

Dear god I'm boring

I have just now realized this...don't know why. I turn down parties etc not really socialble any longer.
I've never been much for dating and have come to realize that I am as i said a few years ago going to be alone with my cats, it's sad but true. for whatever reason people that I am living with, as friends or as partners seem to after about 3 years get extremely bored with me. I'm not a fun person....even if they knew that I don't do much except for drawing.
Oh well better to realize this now I suppose, the only thing that sucks is that I see all these happy couples everywhere, and I no long am apart of that unity. It truely SUCKS.
As most of those who know me, I'm not much for the hunt, or the chasing for that matter...so from now on FUCK it all. I'm done with this bullshit!
I know that you should never give up on love...but, for now I just don't care. To quote Meg from Hercules: Sometimes it's better to be alone, nobody can hurt you.

And with that I wish you a great weekend, party some for me too
// Lisah

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar