Oh my, how time flies when you are having fun :P Well this is what has happened since last time I wrote, I don't know if I wrote this but, my boyfriend was in Scottland for about a week , and during this time he was also in Ireland for St Patrick's day, and I know he had alot of fun. Well I really missed him and I think that he missed me too, which feels good. Well when he came home, to the airport he gave me a claddagh ring wich is one of my favorites (I probably should say that I lost my first one :( )
Well after that not much has been going on, I'm happy for once in forever, spring is almost here you can actually smell it in the air. Oh yea, I have cut off my hair, it got too thin and tangly to even work with, so I now have a Cloe Sullivan hairstyle :) it probably will get shorter in the back since my hair grows like weed.
And they are re-doing my bathroom right now.... which is interesting, I live with drilling in the walls and such all day, when I am at home that is, haven't been home much during the day the last couple of days, don't know why. But I have been busy.
Ok well I have to go now, got some stuff to do before I'm leaving for my jobcoach
// lisah
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar