Wednesday today, and the movingday is aproaching, on saturday I am picking up everything and we are off to my new place :D but right now I'm just stressed out of my mind, have to pack the last of my stuff tomorrow and that's not alot but still...
My back has been hurting all day and I have tried working out to see if it gets better, but now I'm nausious...I really should eat something but it's no fun eating when you are feeling like you are gonna puke.
I know things are looking up and I am so grateful that I have gotten this apartment which I love :D
Things are just up in the air right now, and that's just the way it is.
On a good note I'¨m going to my boyfriend tomorrow :D I am very happy about that.
Another stressful thing is that my father is going to the hospital on friday to get a toe amputated, which sucks royally, and after that whole ordeal he is seeing a skinspecialist to see if they can tell what's wrong, he has gotten a rash and drycracks in his hands. I just feel sorry for him, he really doesn't deserve this.
But I have to go now
// Lisah
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar