söndag 28 februari 2010

Big day approaching

Well, tomorrow is the big day where I get the keys to my apartment:P I will not officially move in until saturday, but still, it's nice.
Other than that, things are going good, I have started Jobcoaching from AF via Folkuniversitetet, so that's going to go according to plan I guess and I have a good feeling that I will find a job where I feel comfortable :D
On a much sadder note...my dad is going to amputate a toe this friday, which sucks but if it will save his foot and make it heal then it's worth it, I guess.
But this week will concist of alot of planning, maybe drawing since I seem to calm my mind when I do that...it's strange but true.
I also hope that things will work out for Emil, he has alot of things on his plate right now, I'll light a candle for him, and I hope that it will help ease his stress.
I'll write later
XOXO
Lisah

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar