torsdag 12 november 2009

Another sleepless night

I don't know what I'm doing, staying up this late, and then getting up so early... but hey, I guess I have one of those periods of my life when I can't sleep for different kinds of reasons. One is that I have been very angry today...and then we have the fn nightmares again. Torture is not fun when you dream about it. If I would make a movie out of my nightmares, it would scare the living daylights out of ppl...just saying, worse than SAW.
WEll today I changed 3 tires on my car, couldn't change the fourth cuz I got the wrong one from the garage, so I'll have to shift that tomorrow instead, but that's okey, I got my daily workout :D
I really should try to do some back and stomach exercises, but it is soooo boring.
K will take a pic of me changing the last tire and then make a bumpersticker saying, a real woman doesn't need a man for this shit :P
well I really should try to sleep...hard when you are still angry though...but I'll try..the witchinghour is soon upon us
// Lisah

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar